Chicken Kigurumi - Fleece
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 94 Left in Stock!
Have things become routine for you and your pals in the coop lately??
Just jump into this Chicken Kigurumi and make it a party! As a fun costume it's comfy enough to adventure in until you're all tuckered out.And when you've retired for the evening, curl up snug and cozy in your Chicken Kigurumi pajamas!You dont even need to change outfits.It's white fleecy body will leave you comfy and warm, ready to dream of tomorrow's exciting possibilities!
- Material: Polar Fleece
- Fit Type: Loose
- Gender: Unisex
- Package Content: 1 x Costume (Shoes exclude)
- Machine Wash Cold, Non-Chlorine Bleach, Dry Flat, Do Not Iron, Do Not Dry Clean
Japanese Street Fashion
Kigurumi animal onesies first appeared in Japan in the late ‘90s. It quickly became a staple of Shibuya and Harajuku fashion culture, and has remained an iconic part of Japanese street style. Despite this popularity, Kigurumi remained virtually unknown to the Western world until about 2011.
Cosplay for Everyone
Kigurumi wearers love the fantasy aspect of becoming their favorite animal in a fun and playful way. It’s like wearing a stuffed animal -- by putting on a Kigurumi, you instantly become huggable.
Stand Out from the Crowd
Kigurumi are about breaking the conventions of traditional attire and taking a trip to the fringes of normalcy. It's more fun over here.
Kigurumi – or Kigu – are quite possibly the coziest thing you will ever wear. They’re fabulous for keeping warm during a cold spell and for standing out from the crowd in the classroom, office, or club.
Belife pays great attention to detail and uses the highest quality material, ensuring your Kigurumi will last.
Kigurumi are machine washable.
Kigurumi have been spotted at pub crawls and festivals across the country. Any place there are people looking for a little escape from their everyday lives, you can find kigurumi.
Kigurumi enthusiasts have taken their onesies to the ends of the earth and the edge of the heavens.
Kigurumi bring people together, be it a company party, family reunion, or just a few friends hanging out.
Kigurumi for Kids
Belife Kigurumi come in many sizes including Kid-Sized, ensuring the little ones won’t miss out on the fun of Kigurumi.
Fleece VS Flannel
- Natural fiber
- Made of wool and cotton
- Flannel is brushed soft on both sides. This allows flannel to feel very soft on your skin
- It is versatile and highly-absorbent. It stays warm when the temperature is cold or cool
- It is a great quality fabric but tends to stretch out or deform after frequent washing
- Man-made fiber
- Derived of polyester
- It is made of layers of thread that makes it a thick material. Hence, provides excellent insulation
- It is also a remarkable material, although man-made fabric, it does not wear out or deform easily
- It also gives off smooth and soft feeling on the skin. But due to its thread that is thicker compared to flannel, it is not very breathable
By the time you have reached this point, you should have learned enough about your sleep style to decide if flannel or fleece are best for you. May I make a suggestion? Buy both. You need both for different (and for the same) reasons. Mixing and matching them also might be your best option for finding cold weather sleeping comfort. Go ahead!
Was the hit of the
Was the hit of the party
Very exact and satisfied with the product
Very nice and soft, quality nice, size M for 160 is perfect