Dreamin' Star Unicorn Hooded Robe - Flannel
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 100 Left in Stock!
Unwind at the end of the day in this impossibly cute Unicorn Hood Robe by Belife! This ultra plush robe combines comfort and quality. The fabric is soft and luxurious, perfect for cuddling into, while the shorter length makes this bathrobe ideal for warmer evenings. An embroidered unicorn face on the hood, complete with eyes, ears and smiles, will bring a smile to your face each time you wear it. Two spacious pockets on the front of the robe allow you to hold a phone, earplugs, or remote while keeping your hands free, and the included tie belt keeps everything securely closed. Perfect for women who want to look cute and stay comfortable, the Belife Unicorn Hooded Robe is the ideal choice for lounging at home.
- Material: Flannel
- Gender: Unisex
- Adorable animal details on hood
- Made with incredibly soft premium materials and backed by quality stitching, to provide you a luxuriously comfortable experience each time you wear it
- Convenient pockets - Keep your hands free! Easily carry around your phone or the remote in one of the two front pockets. When not in use, quickly hang your plush robe with the convenient woven-in loop.
- To keep your robe looking just as cute as the day it arrived, we recommend you machine wash it cold, and tumble dry low. Do not bleach or iron.
Japanese Street Fashion
Kigurumi animal onesies first appeared in Japan in the late ‘90s. It quickly became a staple of Shibuya and Harajuku fashion culture, and has remained an iconic part of Japanese street style. Despite this popularity, Kigurumi remained virtually unknown to the Western world until about 2011.
Cosplay for Everyone
Kigurumi wearers love the fantasy aspect of becoming their favorite animal in a fun and playful way. It’s like wearing a stuffed animal -- by putting on a Kigurumi, you instantly become huggable.
Stand Out from the Crowd
Kigurumi are about breaking the conventions of traditional attire and taking a trip to the fringes of normalcy. It's more fun over here.
Kigurumi – or Kigu – are quite possibly the coziest thing you will ever wear. They’re fabulous for keeping warm during a cold spell and for standing out from the crowd in the classroom, office, or club.
Belife pays great attention to detail and uses the highest quality material, ensuring your Kigurumi will last.
Kigurumi are machine washable.
Kigurumi have been spotted at pub crawls and festivals across the country. Any place there are people looking for a little escape from their everyday lives, you can find kigurumi.
Kigurumi enthusiasts have taken their onesies to the ends of the earth and the edge of the heavens.
Kigurumi bring people together, be it a company party, family reunion, or just a few friends hanging out.
Kigurumi for Kids
Belife Kigurumi come in many sizes including Kid-Sized, ensuring the little ones won’t miss out on the fun of Kigurumi.
Fleece VS Flannel
- Natural fiber
- Made of wool and cotton
- Flannel is brushed soft on both sides. This allows flannel to feel very soft on your skin
- It is versatile and highly-absorbent. It stays warm when the temperature is cold or cool
- It is a great quality fabric but tends to stretch out or deform after frequent washing
- Man-made fiber
- Derived of polyester
- It is made of layers of thread that makes it a thick material. Hence, provides excellent insulation
- It is also a remarkable material, although man-made fabric, it does not wear out or deform easily
- It also gives off smooth and soft feeling on the skin. But due to its thread that is thicker compared to flannel, it is not very breathable
By the time you have reached this point, you should have learned enough about your sleep style to decide if flannel or fleece are best for you. May I make a suggestion? Buy both. You need both for different (and for the same) reasons. Mixing and matching them also might be your best option for finding cold weather sleeping comfort. Go ahead!